Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Night of Hollywood Glam at Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa

Wedding Design Studio wanted to revisit  Ildiko & Gary's wedding at Harrison Hot Springs. Gorgeous Bride, gorgeous Groom, gorgeous Venue. Ildiko's career as a model and actor made it easy to bring inspiration to the overall design. We loved Ildiko's initial idea of " Hollywood Glam". Ildiko's  amazing personality made her a pleasure to work with on the coordination of her wedding design!!! Hollywood glam all the way!!!






 


 (Thank You from Ildiko )

Hi Guys!!

I couldn't have done it without you guys! I would have lost my mind if I would have had to go with another designer. I'm so greatful that you guys were a part of our wedding ... everything looked amazing & you were all amazing to work with!!!

Cheers!!

Ildiko
xoxox