Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Samien & Chris

 

 Thank you Samien for the kind words!!!


"To Kim, Andy, Karlee and the amazing team at Wedding Design Studio,

Where do I begin? How can I possibly thank you enough for the stunning décor at Swaneset Resort?

The décor was incredible.  I knew it would be amazing but it was above and beyond even my expectations. Over and over, compliments such as enchanting, beautiful, fresh, romantic, unique, grande, heavenly, breathtaking……..oh, I can go on and on! 

I don’t know how you did it but you brought the dreamy softness and delicate feeling of spring indoors. I get goosebumps just thinking about walking through those majestic arching cherry blossom trees.  I can’t think of a better feeling for a bride on her wedding day.

The ceremony gave the best first impression to our guests and set the tone for the remainder of the day.  It was definitely a ‘wow’ factor!!  Surrounded by thousands of blooms with the light dancing between the branches accompanied by harp music……it was heaven.  And the décor for the reception was divine…

From the moment we first met in your office, we felt like you understood all the emotions we wanted to convey to the guests.   Something different, something true to the spring season, something memorable and evoking feelings of freshness and love.   You took all those words and helped us focus our vision.  Your creativity, cooperation, sensitivity, enthusiasm, professionalism and amazing style culminated in a day that will be in my heart forever.  You were an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE to work with, always available and attentive, incredibly meticulous and detailed yet full of joy and laughter.  It was FUN to contact you and your team; working with you was honestly one of the highlights of the wedding planning. 

From the bottom of my heart, I THANK YOU a million times over.   I tried to mention it to anyone wearing the black Wedding Design team shirt, I hope you all felt appreciated because you really were.

I wish all brides could feel as special as you made me feel. Thank you and best wishes for continued success, "
Samien (and Christopher)